Monday, March 8, 2010

I Like to Ride my Bicycle

Yesterday I was going to take a rest day, really I really was. I ended up getting a little bored. Our house was clean, our laundry was caught up and why not? Why not hop on the bike for 30 minutes, just to get my legs moving. That 30 minutes turned into 90. I did a mish-mosh of hills, steady-state riding, sprint intervals and just spinning. Surprisingly it went by very quickly. My husband kept me company while he caught up with his grading. He also decided that he should get the camera and take some pictures. So here they are:


Training this week:
Monday: Zumba, 30 minute spin class
Tuesday: 60 minutes on the trainer
Wednesday: 45 minute swim, 45 minute run
Thursday: 105 minute ride
Friday: 45 minute swim, 45 minute run
Saturday: 60 minute run
Sunday: ??

1 comment:

  1. Hello-

    My name is Frank, and I'm writing from Global Ride Productions (www.globalride.net). We make virtual cycling training DVDs for indoor cycling. As a cycling blogger, we thought you might be interested in writing a review of our product. We are willing to send you one of our Italy DVDs, something we sell on our site for $30 plus shipping, in exchange for you writing a review. You don't have to send the DVD back – it’s our thank you for helping spread the word about a new approach to training.

    Our virtual cycling DVDs are different from any others you may have tried. We travel to a new country every year, have multiple coaching tracks on every DVD, licensed music, and bonus yoga, pilates or strength training sessions designed for cyclists at the end of every ride. They're a great product and we just want to spread the word.

    Also, If you are interested in coaching one of these for an upcoming project, please let us know as well. We are always looking for new voice/coaching talent – the main ingredients are cycling knowledge, enthusiasm and a decent microphone setup. In exchange for coaching, we give you super exposure on our website, in the credits, and even in the navigation menu of the DVD itself.

    If you'd like to do a review, or be considered for coaching, just shoot me back a message with a mailing address and we can discuss it.

    Please drop me a line if you want the DVD.

    Thanks!

    Frank

    ReplyDelete

 
Health Blogger