Monday, March 15, 2010

Bondi Band Review

I just ordered three headbands from a company called Bondi Band ( http://www.bondiband.com/ ). I often see them at race expos, look at them and think how cute they are and walk on. I looked up the company and decided to order three of them. If you order three (at least for now) you can get a free gift, I chose the water bottle.

The bands came in the mail today. I bought the wicking bands with quotes on them. One band says "Slow... It's the New Fast", Tri: Swim, Bike, Run and I Run Like a Girl. I tried one out today for my Zumba class. I used it to hold my bangs back instead of using a clip and to catch all of the sweat. It stayed in place, I didn't have to futz with it, and it did exactly what it was supposed to do.  I am sure it would do just fine for running as well. I think it's a great head band for working out in. Buy one NOW!!!


Post Zumba workout.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rec. I can never find headbands that work for me, even the "non-slip" ones end up falling off my head when I do cardio. I ordered one yesterday and I'm looking forward to getting it.

    I have to buffs from REI that I use for hiking, but they are much larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation! I just got a couple and love them so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know...I'm always looking for stuff to keep my hair out of my face while I run but actually stay put at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Health Blogger