Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello Stairs!!!


Hello Stairs!! I have a wonderful stair climb in my neigborhood, 234 stairs. This picture shows about 75% of them. I was finally able to get out today and do a 4 mile run that included climbing the stairs two times. I forgot how hard it was. The stairs shown here are very, very steep. The stairs before are steep, but the are shorter which makes it easier to run up. I also added in some hills. I have to say I had a nice run tonight. Running is usually my least favorite thing to do, so it's nice to like it once and awhile!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, stairs. I hate running them, but being able to say you did it feels awesome, especially when you have a photo to prove how long/hard they were!

    This reminds me to start adding them into my runs now that they should be free of ice (hello early "spring")!

    ReplyDelete

 
Health Blogger