Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell my mom...

I think I enjoy running more than ever since I started about 5 years ago! I'm not sure why this sudden change, maybe it 's the heart rate monitor, maybe it was how good I felt on my first 15 mile run? I don't know! But it's nice to have a change of heart and maybe this change will lead to some faster times and perhaps a skinnier me!

Training: Went to a dance class and abs class yesterday. I also did some minimal speed work on the treadmill. I had to pee so bad and I knew if I got off the darn thing I would not want to get back on. So only 2 miles of running yesterday.

I think I am going to do another 15 or 16 miles this weekend for my long run. I am also going to be walking 6 miles with my friend on Sunday. Swimming today, my goal is 4000 yards. I found a great workout in my USMS Swimmer magazine. Possible short run Thursday or Friday.

Happy Running!

2 comments:

 
Health Blogger