Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My future's so bright I gotta wear...


Shades!! I just ordered some new sunglasses today which has been a long time coming. I have the worst eyesight as confirmed by the doctor today. I have a really bad astigmatism. On a scale of 1-10 the good doctor gave me an 8! I even have to get high index lenses (a thin lens) so I don't look like I am wearing Coke bottles for glasses.


My current shades are so beat up and scratched that I can't stand it any longer. I must run and bike using my sunglasses as my regular glasses would just annoy me, slipping off my nose from sweat, and bouncing up and down from running! It just does not work.


So here are the new ones, both great for sports and for just wearing about town!
Training: I went on a long run on Monday and if my calculations are correct I could potentially run a 2:10 at our race next Monday. That is 5 minutes off my last half marathon time! I totally think I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Health Blogger