1. Run in at least two more marathons, I would be happy with one as I have found it's pretty tough on my body. I want to run in 4:30 or faster. Need to find a race or two and sign up.
2. PR in a 5k. I can't believe how long it's been since I have PRd in a 5k. I am embarrassed to admit that my best time is only 28 minutes... yeah, I'm slow! Check! I have another 5k coming up May 22, except it's untimed. Will it still count if I use my own watch? I would like to go a :26 or faster!
3. PR in a half marathon. I think the 1/2 is the best race distance. I need to go faster than a 2:13. So far the last three 1/2s I have done have all gotten slower. Here is to a fast 2010 for my half marathon. I am on the fence about doing a half marthon this weekend. I'm not really ready, but it would be nice for a training run and perhaps a PR!
4. Sign up for and finish my first half ironman. I just got a new bike trainer and I am hoping that will keep me in bike shape until I can get outside. Well I have signed up for this race and I am scared to death! Now I just need to finish and finish strong!
5. Swim a sub 6 minute 500 free at a masters meet! I haven't done this since high school. I think I can do it for sure. My first meet in 2010 is in April. It would be helpful to achieve this goal if I actually signed up for a swim meet!
New 2010 Goals:
6. Sign up for a 10k. I've never done one before.
7. Get a PR in a sprint triathlon. I need to go faster than a 1:29. I think I can smash that this summer!
8. Get a new PR in an Olympic distance tri.
That is enough for now!! I'll update in a few months!