Saturday, January 30, 2010

My New Bike WILL Make Me go Faster!


I have been wanting a new bike for awhile. I have been looking and looking and found a great deal at a new bike shop that opened up down the street from me. After calling around to other local shops I decided to go with them. I now have a Specialized Transition Elite. It's an entry level tri bike, nothing over the top, but will be a huge difference in comfort and speed compared to my old bike. This is also a great bike to upgrade as far as components go. I can even rent carbon wheels for any race that I want this summer if I choose.


I am so excited. I have a bike fit in the next few days and then I can take her home and use the trainer until the weather is nicer and is lighter out later in the day. Now I need to sign up for some races!

1 comment:

 
Health Blogger