Monday, January 11, 2010

Mercer Island Half Marathon

This will be our next race. We haven't signed up yet but started training for the race which will be at the end of March. I feel FANTASTIC!!! Yesterday, my mom, husband and I ran for 70 minutes. Which is a very long time for the hubs. He usually lasts about 20 minutes on the treadmill. He was a little sore when he finished.

The last part of our run we sprinted back to the car and I actually beat my mom and husband! I looked at my HRM and realized that I could go much faster than I was, my heart rate wasn't even at 190, which is where it should be for sprints! Does this mean I have a PR lurking around the corner? I certainly hope so.

Tonight a Zumba class awaits me and maybe I'll get on the 'mill for a quick three miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Health Blogger