Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Team Whimsy Races Again!

I am so excited! My mom and I are signing up for the Resolution Run 5k on January 1st! We will be running as a team, so our times combined will decide our standings. Last time we ran as a team we placed third!! There is an option at the end of the race to do a polar bear dip in Lake Washington, I am all for it, but my mom will not be doing it. I think as a team you have to decide if you both are doing it or not. So I probably won't be dipping!

I have been doing some very short runs during the week on the treadmill. A little boring since I can't find my ipod shuffle at all. Hopefully Santa will bring me a new one!

2 comments:

  1. That polar bear dip sounds awesome...bummer you're missing out! We're thinking of doing one here on New Years, but the Central Coast of CA is WAY less polar bear-like than Washington!

    ReplyDelete

 
Health Blogger