Friday, November 13, 2009

"Back off the running and exercise classes"

Says my physical therapist! At my last appointment I kept telling her my hip hurt during and after dance class, running, zumba, and the elliptical. She told me to listen to myself talk and to just take a break once and for all. It's so hard for me to do, but I know I need to do it so I don't injure myself further. She reminded me that I have done my training for my marathon and I will finish, but I want to meet my goal of a 4:30 or under marathon time! It's so frustrating!

This weekend I am meeting up with my mom to go on a very quick 3 mile run and have some coffee (of course!!) afterwards. Only two more weeks to go until race day! I have even sent out a mass email begging friends and family to come and cheer us on. Hopefully some will show up and surprise us!!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Health Blogger