Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crash, Bang, Boom!!

Yesterday was a day devoted to biking and falling. My husband and I went on a 2o mile bike ride on one of our fabulous local bike trails. It was a great ride because I was ahead of my husband the entire time ;)  I was averaging between 18-20 mph for most of the ride. We decided to break the ride up so we could grab a quick dinner. I had just gotten off work and needed to refuel. As we were getting back on the trail my tire lodged into a crack on the pavement and I was on the ground!

I scraped up my elbow pretty good and I have some bruises. Thankfully I didn't hit my head or twist an ankle! I can keep on marathon training! Yay! (insert sarcasm here!)

Training for today: 45 minute run

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Glad there's no permanent damage. Treat the scrapes like a badge of honor.

    ReplyDelete

 
Health Blogger