Monday, August 30, 2010

Cherry On Top Award!


Thank you Java Joggers for the award! It made me smile! For accepting this wonderful award I must answer some questions and pick 6 other recipients for this Sweet Reward!
#1 Answer this question: If you could go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be? Hmmmm, I think I would have been more competitive with my swimming. I really had the potential to at least get into a top swimming school. But neither my grades or my swimming were a top priority back in the day. I was much more into socializing and having fun! I'm glad I had fun, but should've concentrated more on trying to get into a Division one school. But I love my life and I am glad I actually got the chance to swim in school for two years.
#2 Pick 6 other people to pass this award to, and then let them know that they're winners.#3 Thank the person that gave you the award.
Stephanie@ In Steph's Shoes

2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome! Aren't awards fun???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, and congrats on your new gig! Please find time to keep blogging. We'd miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Health Blogger